Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Brindley turns FOUR!!

First of all I can't believe 4 years ago I became a mom! That day changed mine and Toms lives FOREVER and we could love the job more! Being Brindleys mom and dad is pretty easy for the most part! She is so full of personality its crazy! We love you SO very much Brindley!
The night before her Big day she woke up right after Tom finished putting her present together so we just decided that she got have it now. She LOVED it!


Brindley wanted to have eggs, pancakes and bacon for breakfast so her awesome dad got up early so he could do that before he left for work. Then she wanted to make cupcakes, go to Kangeroo Zoo with her cousin Gracie, then have pizza for dinner. So of course the day went just like that!





Saturday we had all her friends over for a party! I had the kiddies dress up again! its So much fun seeing all her buddies dressed up! We had Pizza, played games, Painted pumpkins and had cake! Thanks again everyone for coming and making fun memories with my Brindley!







On Sunday we had the whole family over! Yes I made 2 cakes this year, thats what she wanted so how could I disagree on her special day! We have such amazing families! I feel so blessed to have family that cares so much for us and would do anything for anyone of us!




2 comments:

Sarah Z said...

looks like a fun birthday. Wish we could've been able to come!

Arlene Heiner said...

Where has the time gone, you two just got married. Love the pictures-cute family