Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HaLLoWeeN 2010

We had an eventful Halloween this year! The last few years I have gone to witches night at Garnder Village (So FUN). I went with a few good friends and my mom. We had pedicures done, did a little shopping, ate and just had a great night out with the girls!





Friday I took the girls on the rounds to see the Grandparents at work. It was a very full day but so worth it!!

Grandma Cindy!!

Grandma Halling!!

Aunt Jessica!!

Grandpa Johnson!!
Halloween night was Chilly to say the least! So we got all bundled up and did 2 houses in our neighborhood because it was raining like crazy. We then headed up to reed and Maryanns to do Carmel Apples and hang out with the family. Around 7:30 the rain had stopped and the kids were very anxious to try trick or treating again so we headed down to Lauras area for about a half hour! The kids got WAY too much candy that lets be honest Tom and I enjoyed for the most part:)!!




No comments: