Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Brindleys Spring Concert!


FUNNY right? I told Brindley that she would be able to wear some make up for her dance that night, she was SOOOO excited and said mom how about I put a little on by myself. I said ok you go ahead while I finish getting ready. When she was finished she said "There mom I look just like you"!! I laughed and said wow Brin you look gorgerous, but I think that we need to take just a little bit off! LOVE HER:)

Brindley did a FANTASTIC job doing both of her dances that night! She made Tom and I so very proud! She was a little nervous when we first got there but once she saw everyone that came to watch her she perked right up and was ready to go!







3 comments:

The Olsons said...

Nicole how the heck are you??? I have not talked to you in forever!! We really really need to get together! Your girls are both so cute! I think Brin looks so much like you! Hope things are going well!

Annisha said...

so cute!!!

Leslie said...

Very cute! What is the W for? I keep telling Nick the Gabe needs to be a ballroom dancer like Max on dancing with the stars....yea pretty sure that won't happen! :)