Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Toms River Run FUN!!

Last week Tom went on the Gates Of Lador River Run with his dad, brothers, sister and alot of old buddys from the Rivers in the past. They had a blast!
The first camp that they were at had a TON of mice. Tom said that they were every where! I really don't understand why Laura loves these but she does. I would have died having mice running by my feet every step I took! Tom also said that they went on a few nature hikes. They saw some Indian Ruins, water falls, and just enjoyed mother nature! Tom is a little affraid of heights so him and Laura stayed behind while everyone else hiked to the top of a mountain.
I have been on one of these and it wasen't the best time. It rained almost the whole time we were there. Reed said that in his 23 years of doing rivers it had never been that bad! Anyway what I did enjoy was the meals! They eat better on the rivers then you would at home. For example, Ribs, Sirloin Steaks, French toast, bacon, eggs, potatos, chicken, and HOT cookies. Reed bought one of those ovens from costco for the trip! Awesome huh?













1 comment:

Sarah Z said...

Why didn't you go this time?