Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My Late Mothers Day Post!

So I have once again been a blog slacker! I know that Mothers Day was a month ago but this one was a great one for me so I have to blog about it!
It started on Friday by going, dinner at Red Robin and the movie "The back up plan". Saturday my mom and I got up early to run the Breast Cancer 5k. This was my first one ever and it was a blast, I can't wait to do more! The energy at those things is crazy! I love it:) That afternoon we headed up to Mantua for the annual Ladies Lunchen with the Aunts and Cousins! So fun! I look forward to it every year! Great company and great food!
So then Sunday came and we have 9:00 church so I told Tom that he didn't need to worry about making a big breakfast I was just fine with toast and some fruit or something! Well I must had been really tired because I woke up at 8 freaking out because that meant we had an hour to get ready for church. I went out into the kitchen to find EVERYONE ready for church (besides Brindleys hair not being done, which was fine because I love doing her hair and Toms not the best hair dresser. Also a YUMMY breakfast waiting for me at the table. Eggs overeasy, Fruit, and Wonder Waffles! Next to the meal was a gift card for a massage at Sactuary Day Spa and a pretty necklace! Talk about one Lucky Lady! Tom made that day one to remember for me! Tom has always been great with the words. On our first Valentines day together he took me to the Melting Pot and wrote me a poem! I have the poem in a Fancy frame (brindley calls it) in our room. So for this mothers day he wrote a very speical card that made me cry from the beginning to the end. I know it may sound silly and sappy but that man still takes my breath away when he kisses me, hugs me so tight, even when he walks through the door. I love you so much babe! Thank you so much for giving me 2 of the most beauitful girls in the world! Your my rock:)

No comments: