Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Our Fun FILLED 4th Of July!!

I really enjoyed having the 4th be on a Sunday this year! The festivites never ended, it was great! On Friday my mom came down and watched the girls so Tom and I could go to Eclipse! LOVED IT! I think the best part is all the cat calls from all the ladys!
Saturday we headed up to Sandy Days with my family for some Carnival Fun! We have done this ever since I was 5! I love traditions! Then my family all came over for a BBQ at our home!





I have said this before but Tom is an amazing cook. He can make anything taste and look awesome! Check out these burgers that he made my mom and I....

My mom and I ate the WHOLE thing! They tasted too good to stop! Thanks again babe!
Sunday we had another BBQ with Toms family for Jims bday! We have so much fun with Toms family! His parents have just finished building their dream home in Alpine! I will have to post pictures after they move in. Anyway they have an awesome land that sits on 5 acres, there are waters falls, creeks, tire swings, play set and fire pits! Its every grands kids dream come true! Grandpa LOVE his grand kids so much and loves spending as much time with them as possible! Her are a few pics from the day.







That night we met up with my family for some fireworks! We got a HUGE thing of them from Sams Club! Tom did a great job lighting them:) We had fun watching and eating goodies! Oh and taking a lot of pictures!













I really feel like the pictures explain themselves! We had such a fun weekend together!

2 comments:

Just the 3 of us said...

OMG that picture of Londyn in the stroller is ADORABLE. Love that little girl! I'm glad you guys had a good holiday weekend. And can you ask Tom to make me one of those hamburgers? Thanks :)

Sharp family said...

Hey girl! looks like you had a great 4th! You family is so dang cute......ps LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! looks so dang cute on you!