Monday, June 14, 2010

Love this GIRL!


Sunday mornings are a little crazy for us! I didn't have enough time to do my hair so it was a pony tail day. I always get the girsl ready first so I did Brindleys hair curly and oh so cute! As we were getting in the car to leave Brindley starts to cry. I asked her what was wrong, she sadi mom I really wanted my hair to be like yours today! I laughed and said when we get home will do our hair crazy together and have fun. That made her so happy:) Brindley loves to do what mom does in every way! I think its so cute! I can't wait until she is older, were going to have the greatest shopping adventures! I love having these little sweeties:)

6 comments:

Christiansen's said...

SO cute! That is such a cute shirt on you by the way. Also love all the quotes on your wall. I want to have quotes in my house but never thought to do it like that, so fun

Just the 3 of us said...

cuuuuute =)
love the silly faces!

Whitney said...

So cute, I love the pictures!!!! She really is just like her mommy!!!

AmyJ said...

Cute! Chloe's the SAME way! She's been in to wanting the same hair as me lately too (and wearing my earrings). I love it! Hey, if you want to start dressing alike, Naartjie has mom & me stuff (haha).

PS Love the Yoda quote on your wall!

Sam and Natalie said...

You guys are too cutE!!!You're a great mom, Nicole :).

Sarah Z said...

That's really sweet! You both look so cute! I love that kendra asks to brush my hair & have her hair done "so pretty". Gotta love having daughters!!