So Brindley does alot of funny things but this one is at the top of the list for sure. When I wake up with Londyn in the night I go into the spare bedroom so I don't disturb Toms sleep. So this morning Brindley woke up and didn't wake me. So when I woke up around 9 I jumped out of bed thinking it was like 11. I went downstairs and to my surprise Brindley was sitting in front of the Tv with her cereal. So this is how the conversation went.
Me-- Brindley what are you doing sweetheart?
Brindley-- Im eating my cereal mom..
Me-- Did daddy help you get it before he left for work?
Brindley-- No I did it myself, im a big girl mom.
Me-- You did?? How did you do that?
Brindley-- I used my chair.
Me-- Oh wow you really are a big girl, good job!! But why didn't you wake mommy up?
Brindley-- Because I didn't know where you were.
Me-- Oh sweetie im sorry
Brindley-- Its ok Im a big girl..
Me-- Oh I love you Brin...
I think its so funny that in almost all of her sentances she says that shes' a big girl. I only wish that I had my camera on hand to take the picture of her sitting in the middle of the room eating her cereal. She is so dang cute!!
Eye Concealer
10 months ago
1 comment:
Too funny :)
Post a Comment