Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More of Izzies first days!



Those are 2 very happy big sisters!
This nurse was seriously so sweet and so fun with Brindley and Londyn. She wanted to give Isabella her bath so then they could help. The girls were in bath heaven! They are seriously the biggest help with every bath sometimes a little too much help:) Love my girls!
All of us enjoing our new little one!
I remember thinking and feeling so much joy for 3 beauitful healthy girls. I am so grateful that I can have kids and that they are healthy. Brindley Londyn and Isabella I just want you to know that I love you more than life itself, you have helped me know who I am and I love it! I want you to know that your Heavenly Father loves you too and your his little angels. This world is a crazy world and I want to teach you everything I can to help you understand his wonderful plan for you.

4 comments:

georgi said...

Beautiful little family...hope you have a happy and healthy 2012!

_______ said...

Beautiful... stay kind, stay blessed....

elmota7ta said...

انواع قماش المظلات

سواتر
سواتر خشبية
سواتر مدارس
سواتر خشب بلاستيكي
سواتر قماش

هناجر
هناجر ومستودعات
بيوت شعر

Ufa88kh said...

Thank you for all your efforts
I believe there are many people who feel like I read this article!
I hope you continue to have articles like this to share with everyone!
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ