Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What a WEEK!

It has actually been a long couple of weeks! Tom and the girls have had the worst sinus infections/ear infections. I have been SO lucky (knock on wood) to stay healthy! Someone has to be right? Tom said that he hasen't had an ear infection since he was a kid, I felt so sorry for him. I also have realized how much help he is to me when he is home. EVERY weekend he lets me sleep tell 10 or so, he gets the girls ready for church on sunday besides the hair and SO much more, but since he has been under the weather I have had to do it all and let me tell you Im very TIRED!!!!
Londyn has been extra cranky because of her ear infections in both ears:(, this is her first time having them and also her first time being on meds! I really don't like putting her on them, but it helps so I do it!
I'm more than grateful that once in awhile my kids get sick because it makes me sooooo much grateful when they're they're happy, silly, giggly self!
Just like everyone else we are SO ready for SPRING!!

On a very exciting note my little LOLO turns 2 on sunday! Time flys! I swear she was just snuggling in my arms and eating every 2 hrs! I have loved this last year. She is a very entertaining 2 year old. Ill do a special Londyn post next week after her birthday:)

No comments: