Tuesday, March 01, 2011

The Magical Day!

Christmas Day is so much fun when you have kids to share it with. It just makes the day what its supposed to be! My girls were very excited! Every year we take the picture on the stairs before going to see what Santa brought. It usually just has the girls in it but Lo Lo wanted her mama! So sorry for the morning scariness on my part:)

My mom joined in on the fun this year which we LOVED having her here. I grew up having Christmas at my grandparents from the age 7 until my last Christmas with my family before I got married!





We had to cut opening presents from Tom and I until later because we had to be to Toms parents at 9:30 to open presents from family and then all 50 of Maryanns family was coming over for Breakfast. I actually love the go go go that goes on in this family there is never a dull moment! LOVE IT!!




That night it was off to my Dads for Dinner and more presents! We got to see so many family members that we don't get to see very often. It so much fun having family that loves spending as much time together as we all do.

2 comments:

JeSs said...

oh I love all the updated posts! SO fun, and glad you guys had a great holiday! :)

Sam and Natalie said...

It was a magical day :). I love the pictures of the girls on Christmas morning!You have the cutest girls. I love them so much!!