Sunday, September 19, 2010

Londyns Little Temper!




I think that LoLo has a temper because she is picked on by Brindley 24/7. Brindley is just like her dad and loves, loves, loves to tease! She has gotten much better but for awhile it was pretty bad. It got so bad that every time Londyn got something taken away that she should't have or was told don't do that sweetie she would do this......

Still going......

About 7 mins later...

Oh how I love her and I love even more that we see less and less of it!

2 comments:

AmyJ said...

Oh, man! I know what that's like!! Porter and Cooper are the SAME way!! It'll be really fun when Londyn learns how to get her back, and then you feel kinda bad for Brindley (but not really, cause she probably deserved it). Today Cooper bit Porter right on the face because Porter had him in a headlock!! Not Fun!!

Good thing they're cute, huh?? :)

Sam and Natalie said...

Oh how I love her!!